Ads | Forestry
Consultants | Current
Postings | Closed
The following opportunities are available to advertise your product, service, available jobs, and resumes.
[Posting Ads] [Posting Jobs] [Resumes] [Professional Forester Newsletter]
The OPFA website offers opportunities
To offer your services or products to members or others provide
description of the services available, items for sale/wanted,
contact information (phone & E-mail) and forward the required
information to the OPFA
office for posting
Job Ads will be:
- Posted on our "Current Postings" page for up to 30 days;
- Cost-effective: at a cost of $60, newspapers and other internet services can't beat it.
- Exposure: available 24 hours per day - the OPFA gets over 40,000 page visits every month
This will assist you in finding the best people possible for your positions.
will invoice you - payment is by cheque, VISA or MASTERCARD
For invoicing, email us the name of the contact person in your organization and your full mailing address.
If you wish to pay by VISA, call us with your credit card information - for security reasons, please do not send your credit card number via email.
Ad Content - Consider the following headings/aspects in your ad:
- Position Title:
- Company Name: - if a graphic is to be used, please send a .gif or .jpg file
- Company Name and Overview - address, phone number, website, email, etc.
- Salary and Benefits:
- Submission Requirements:
- Deadline Date:
- File Number:
- Name and Address to respond to:
In addition, for OPFA purposes:
- Date and time the ad is to start and be removed
- Contact person (name, phone and e-mail)
NEW! You can now post
your job online. Job postings will be reviewed and approved
by the OPFA jobs coordinator before they appear online.
Lists foresters seeking new opportunities & to indicate their interest in new challenges.
Send your resume to the OPFA Office for posting.
Interested employers should contact the OPFA office quoting the job identifier number. The OPFA office will then contact the forester advising of the interest and asking them to contact the employer directly.
Check out Work Wild to help in finding careers in Forestry.
OPFA's Professional Forester
Career opportunities may also be included in the Professional Forester Newsletter published in March, June, September and December.
Advertising rates: Full Page $300; ¾ Page $225; ½ Page $150; ¼ Page $75
For more information contact the OPFA office.
TOP OF PAGE
This page last modified January 12, 2011